This afternoon we received the much anticipated call with an invitation to Russia! While we were not expecting to travel until late September, we found out today that we will be meeting our little boy on Aug. 10th, which means we begin our travels (travelling over a 3 day span!) on Aug. 7th, aka 10 days from now!
I think we are still in shock. What a wonderful day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CONGRATS!!! Very happy for you guys.
ReplyDeleteWe had a wonderful trip and really enjoyed Russia and meeting our little guy!
Jenny
Oh good lord, I am crying now after reading your blog! I am so excited for you, I was thinking about how amazing it is going to be when he gets here and you all get to "cocoon" together in the house for the first couple of months. He is going to be so happy and so loved, it really is an amazing thing that you can give him this. I expect you to keep this blog up with pics etc and I especially want to hear some more "Mckenna words of wisdom" She's a hoot! Love, Angela
ReplyDelete